Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!





Beaded Hair Pin: DIY
Gold Hoops: Gift from Hubby
Small Heart Necklace: Gift from Mom
Heart with Pearl Necklace: Gift from Hubby
Long Necklace with Silver Bells: DIY
Fur: Thrifted
Sea Shell Ring: Made by my sister
Sequin Top: Ross
Denim Skirt: Handed down from a friend
Leggings: Walmart
Frye Boots: DSW

This is what I wore to church January 1st.  I was going for sparkle and flash for a rich new year. :o)  I must not have been the only one thinking along those lines as another lady wore a Blue Sequin Top.  I made my hair pin from a beaded piece off a Bride Teddy Bear my Grandmother gave me as a child.  The long necklace was originally plain until I added the Silver Bells from a broken bracelet I bought at an Antique Shop.

Here's to a Grand New Year!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)