Monday, January 16, 2012

Red Hot




Vintage Brooch Headband: DIY
Silver Dangle Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Red Snake Skin Belt: Thrifted
Silver Chapel Ring: Prague
Black Beaded Cuff: Mexico - Gift from a friend
Multi-Colored Beaded Bracelet: Gift from a Sweet Little Girl at church Sunday Morning!
Silver BCBG Dress: Dillards (on sale)
Stripe Ralph Lauren Shirt: Thrifted
Red Tights: Marshalls?
Frye Boots: DWS (on sale)
Chili Pepper Lipstick: Ulta (on sale, plus coupon!)

When I bought this dress (a couple years ago), I called Hubby and said, "I am buying a Designer Trash Bag...and I LOVE it!" :o)   He laughed and said, "Whatever makes you happy,."  It really is quite Huge when you spread the fabric out.  Well, I have worn and styled this dress many ways for many occasions.  It can go from casual to formal!  The drape of the fabric is fantastic, it has weight to it, but still flows smoothly.  I think this might be the first time I have belted it!  This little red belt has seen a lot of use lately.  I actually made my headband before church Sunday morning...it took no time at all.  Plug in hot glue gun, brew coffee, pour cup of coffee, glue Vintage Brooch to headband, drink coffee, try on headband...Simple!  I had really wanted one more pop of color in my outfit (I kept thinking of purple for some reason), so it made my day when I got to church and a Sweet Little Girl in my Children's Church Class gave me this multi-colored bracelet.  PERFECT! (And it even had a purple bead or two on it!!!)  Last thing, I went in Ulta to pick up a lipstick I saw way before Christmas.  I had my coupon ready to dash in, grab it, and go.  When I got in the store, they had their Ulta brand products on sale Buy2Get2 (and I could still use my coupon!), so it took me a little while longer than I thought to get outta there (Hubby and Son were waiting in the car!).  This Chili Pepper Lipstick is one of the "extra" ones I picked out.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)