Monday, February 20, 2012

Carnival



Cluster Earrings: Dallas Market
Black Multi-strand beads: Claire's ($1, ages ago)
Cameo Ring: French Quarter, New Orleans
Blazer: Thrifted (while in Tennessee)
Blouse: Anthropology via Plato's Closet
Trousers: Thrifted
Franco Sarto shoes: Thrifted (while in Tennessee)
Trouser socks (not shown): Swiped from Hubby 'cause I couldn't find a matching pair of my own! :o)

I found this yellow blouse at Plato's Closet back in July.  I just love the Carnival scenery...clothing with people printed on it gets me every time!  It is lose and airy, but not actually a maternity blouse.  I wore it once pre-pregnancy and belted it.  I have needed a black blazer in my closet since I donated my old boring one.  This one is just right, definitely not boring (see the lining peeking out?)

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)