Monday, February 27, 2012

Out on the Town



Nails: DIY
Twisted Necklace: ???
Sequin Top: Ross
Levi Olive Green Button Down: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted
Navy Trench: Thrifted
Knee High socks: Gift from Son via Target
Blue Leather Flats: DSW (on clearance)

I saw this nail technique on a blog I follow, What I Wore.  This is my second rendition of it.  The first time was in blue tones, sorry I didn't take any pictures.  I'm pleased that it lasts a bit longer than usual due to the glitter polish being on the tips where chipping usually starts on regular polish.  This picture was taken on day three and doesn't look any worse for wear.  I took a picture Saturday night, but it turned out blurry so a quick retake was necessary. :o)
The twisty necklace can be worn long, short, as a bracelet, or any way you can think to bend it.  It pretty much stays put once you have it where you want it.  With my sparkly nails and sequin top, I felt pretty snazzy out with the Hubby and Son (they took me to dinner).

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)