Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Dress of Easter Past



Gold Hoops: Gift from Hubby
Vintage Collar Necklace: Antique Shop
Wire wrapped stone slice necklace: Made by Sister
Silver Ring: Made by Hubby
Black Blouse: Spiegel Outlet (years ago)
Dress: TJMaxx
Dolce and Gabbana slingbacks: Thrifted
Bramin Purse: Gift from Hubby:
Animal Print scarf on purse: WetSeal (or some other cheap trendy store in the Mall)

I'm wondering if I can manage to wear past Easter dresses all the way up to this Easter?  Hmmm, I think that could be a bit of a challenge due to current size issues. :o)  I think I'll see how many I can squeeze into though.  This dress was from 3 Easters ago, my family all wore brown and/or purple that year.  I was inspired by my new Vintage Collar Necklace to combine the black top with it.  I was happy to be sporting 3 different animal prints, 4 if you count the Alligator print of my purse!  I was also super happy with my hair.  I had thought to curl it, but decided against it due to the rainy day.  Some teasing and shaping resulted in what you see here...it even held up through a nap and looked good for Evening Service!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)