Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hulking Out



Diamond Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Green Beads: Flea Market on Side of the Road
Silver Lily Ring: Had made by a vendor at Antiques Show using Vltavin Stone I bought in Czech Republic
Hulk Shirt: Reconstructed (was Hubby's)
Skirt: Handed down from a Friend
Blue Leather Flats: DSW (Clearance)

I saved Hubby's Incredible Hulk shirt, after it shrunk in the wash, for a couple of years 'cause I knew just what I wanted to make with it...the perfect shirt for when I started "Hulking Out" with a preggy belly!  I still haven't changed the neckline, but I can tolerate it for now.  It will most likely drive me nuts when our temperatures start climbing.  This is what I wore to my Doctor appointment today...I wonder if she's ever had a mom show up in a Hulk shirt before? :o)  All photos today are thanks to my talented 5 year old Son!

Green | Everybody, Everywear

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)