Monday, April 30, 2012

Cheating





Ruby Earrings and Ring: Gifts from Hubby
Red Beads: Great Grandmother's
Pale Pink Pearl Necklace and Bracelet: Gift from Friend
Czech Glass Beads: DIY
Red Snakeskin Belt: Thrifted
Pink Plaid Top: Thrifted
Cowboy Skirt: Thrifted and Refashioned by me
Suede Wedges: Marshall's

I didn't get a "real" outfit photo, but a Friend at church snapped one of me with her cell.  So I decided instead of getting dressed up all over again, in the same outfit today, I could cheat a little and photograph the components of the outfit to show off the true colors and details.  The cell phone pic looks quite orange!  I think I messed with it too much in editing, trying to sharpen it up a bit!  I looked something like a cupcake. :o)  It was such a fun outfit to wear!  The skirt was originally ankle length with a matching pearl snap blouse!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)