Monday, April 2, 2012

Hat of Easter Past




Hat: Antique Shop
Sapphire Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, and Ring: Gifts from Hubby
Blue Beads: Friend brought back from Israel
Brown and Blue glass beaded Necklace: DIY
Bolero: TJMaxx (ages ago)
Dress: Thrifted
Vintage Brown Leather Pumps: Thrifted

Well here's the last post of Easters Past and I'm down to just a Hat. :o)  The bottom photo is of Easter 2010 when said Hat was worn.  I made that dress and I'm extremely pleased with it...can't wait to fit it again.  Since there's no way that dress could go over my baby belly, I got to wear my super cute green dress.  It is not Maternity so I plan on keeping it after the baby arrives.  Hubby said I looked like a Tulip...this made me happy. :o)  I did not know Hubby took a picture of my "back view" until I uploaded these pictures.  I decided to share since it shows more details of the Hat, Bolero, and Hem of the Dress.  I have found that every time I wear this Hat the wind decides to play havoc with the veil.  It's a little hard to see, but in the Easter picture the veil is being blown straight back behind me!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)