Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saved by a Crayon





Amethyst/Peridot Earrings and Ring: Gifts from Hubby
Peridot Necklace: Gift from Hubby
Green Czech Glass Beads: DIY
Green Czech Glass ChaCha Bracelet: DIY
Prayer Bracelet: Gift from Grandfather
Fossil Watch: Resized for me, belonged to Hubby
Green Tank Top: Target
Dress: Dillards (Clearance)
Green FlipFlops: DSW (Clearance, ages ago)

When I got to church, I realized I no longer had a back on one of my earrings!  I couldn't find an eraser to use, so a friend suggested a piece of Crayon...it worked! :o)
I picked out my outfit around the necessity of wearing my green FlipFlops!  Last night, at Opry, I didn't even bother wearing shoes, so this was an improvement I guess.
Hubby snapped a picture as I was pulling my hair out from behind my ears, the odd look on my face was too real life not to share.  We don't always look put together and smiling, right? :o)

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)