Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grecian or Flapper?



Headband: Made by my Mom
Gold Hoop Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Bangles:Thrifted
Dress: TJMaxx
Shoes: DSW

This was the 4th thing I tried on this morning!  And that's why I like to pick out my clothes the night before church.  I wanted to wear the headband, but the outfit I had in mind just did not work.  I'm happy with what I ended up wearing though....and we made it to church on time even with all the outfit changes. :o)  I must point out that I do not have dandruff on my shoulder, but I do need to "de-pill" my dress!  I have one of those little shaver things for the job, but I've heard that rubbing a pumice stone on a garment will also work.  I have yet to try it, but want to 'cause the shaver has tried to snag garments before.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)