Monday, October 15, 2012

Golden






Sunglasses: Marshall's
Earrings: Gift from Friend
Necklace: Gift from Friend + a little DIY
Zebra Sport Bra (meant to show): Target
Stripe Tank Top: Walmart
Purple Cardigan: Academy (clearance)
Trousers: Express
Crocs Flats: Dillards

This is what I wore to a birthday party I took my son to.  We did not go to church due to him having fever during the night, but since he went all morning and afternoon fever free, I decided he could go out.

I have seen pictures/posts on blogs singing the praises of the "Golden Hour" where you face the setting sun for your photos.  It just so happened the sun was setting when we got back home, so I grabbed the camera and Hubby and gave it a try.  The close up is really the best "golden" one.  I took it to show off my jewelry.  The necklace was a gift that I added Orange nail polish to some of the "stones", it now matches the earrings that were also a gift.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)