Monday, October 29, 2012

Yesterday's Outfit was Great...but this is not it!




Watch Necklace: Gift from Friend
Red "Jacket": Garage Sale (refashioned)
Top: TJMaxx (old, refashioned)
Pants: Stein Mart (dyed)
Crocs: Gift from Hubby

So yesterday I wore a pretty outfit that turned out to be pretty uncomfortable!  Even though I received complements...I won't be wearing that exact same outfit again.  One of the biggest issues was I wore a jacket that is still a bit tight in the arms (bought pre-baby) and that just doesn't work when I'm carrying around a big little guy!

Enough about that...Today's outfit has a lot of DIY.  My "jacket" was previously a blouse, my blouse was tunic length before I gave it the chop, and my pants were a wedding dress...just kidding they were khaki and I dyed them. :o)

Special thanks to my Assistant and Part-time Photographer...my 6 year old son! :o)  He took the second photo (plus several more that didn't get used, but ARE good enough to keep).

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)