Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bold





Watch and Gold Hoops: Gift from Hubby
Bangles: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Outlet
Tights: Czech Republic
Shoes: Vintage

My Pastor's Wife said that I took the Scripture, "Boldly approaching the Throne of Grace" seriously. :o)  I decided I liked that comment, especially since she said she meant it in a good way.

This sweater was HUGE and the circle behind the Lady was filled in with a pearl colored shiny fabric...yuck!  I attacked it with scissors and sewing machine and am pleased with the results.  I was inspired to give this sweater a chance after seeing all the fantastic sequined things My Edit wears.

JJ

Linking up with Share In Style: Shoes

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is too bold for me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I have fallen in love with your top and those gorgeous silver sandals, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thank you soooooooooooooo much for being part of Share-in-Style.
    Do forget to come back to vote on Thursday, please, it is all about the fun
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew you'd love this top. :o) And I did get to vote, YAY!!!

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)