Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oops







Blue Beads: Friend brought back from Israel
Heart Watch Necklace: Gift from Friend
Sapphire Butterfly Ring: Gift from Hubby
Orange Jade Bangle: Festival Vendor
Blue Czech Glass Bracelet: DIY
Orange Wooden Bead Bracelet: Gift from a Little Girl at Church
Belt: Commissioned from local Leather Shop
Blouse: The Limited
Skirt: JCPenny
Tights: Target:
Heels: Dillards

Oops #1.  I have spots in my hair that did not color correctly.  Yes, it was done professionally.  We have made several attempts at a certain hair color...something weird has happened each time!

Oops #2.  I let the Baby play with my Yellow Jade bangle and he dropped it on the ceramic tiled floor at church!

Oops #3.  The goofy grin on that last photo was too funny to delete.  Things like that keep me from becoming too vain. :o)

JJ

4 comments:

  1. I love the color combinations in this outfit - so unexpected and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey. Maybe I still had your colored tights on my brain when I picked this out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Londyn. :o) I took a quick peek at your blog (it's getting late so I couldn't browse too long) and I will be back later to check out some more of your style. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)