Monday, April 22, 2013

Orange You Glad?


 Having some fun with the scarf...Hmmm, I might like it. :o)


Beads: Roadside Flea Market
Scarf: Bealls
Dress: Khols (Waaaaay Clearanced)
Half-Cami: Walmart
Heels: DSW

Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, "Let us go into the House of the Lord."

I had the perfect pair of earrings to wear with this outfit, but one needs to be repaired so I couldn't wear them.  If only I had remembered the night before when I laid my things out, I could've fixed it!  I didn't have a clue what dress I wanted to wear and had even forgotten this one was waiting in the closet for me.  I bought it during the after Christmas sales sooooo cheap.  I could've wore it with tights right away, but the baby only just now started making it aaaall the way through church without needing to nurse.  I was only wearing things that didn't require practically undressing (like this dress would) to nurse in.  Next time I wear this, I will add some bracelets and a ring.  I kept feeling that my wrists/hands were left out of all the fun!

JJ

7 comments:

  1. Hey JJ - so glad you've got the hang of resizing your pics to all the same width - it looks really pulled together! Btw I love the pattern of this scarf and you wear that dress so well... I'm kinda obsessed with orange and blue at the moment so this is perfect! You look wonderful sweetie!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catherine. Your help and inspiration have really been a boost to my little blog. :o)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the scarf and those heels are awesome. And yes, bracelets would have been fun, but that necklace is such a pretty color paired with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, I just couldn't walk away from that scarf at the store! I happened to catch a glimpse of that necklace as I pulled my dress out of the closet, it was one of those happy surprise pairings. :o)

      Delete
  3. I like the scarf around your hair and flowing down your back... perfect to control your locks on a humid day. I like the orange and blue combo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yen! I want to try wearing it like that with my cutoffs. :o)

      Delete
  4. OMG I want to jack off in front of you so I can come all over that pretty dress

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)