Monday, July 8, 2013

Butterflies, Fish, Zebra, and a Cow


Zebra Sport Bra (showing on purpose): Target
Butterfly Tank Top: Walmart (old)
Fish Skirt: Refashioned from a huge shirt
Orange Cowhide Belt: Local Shop
Flip Flops: Dillards (clearance)
Butterfly Earrings (don't show up in pictures): Houston Butterfly Conservatory

I feel the need to say I was wearing "bike" shorts under my skirt...no innocent bystanders were flashed as I went round the Merry-go-Round! :o)  Oh that thing was HOT!  Hot, hot, hot!  I tried sitting on it thinking I had three layers of protection (undies, shorts, skirt), but nope, wasn't enough.  I had to stay in that awkward squatting pose.  Big brother has little brother's changing pad wrapped around the handle there so he can stand to hold on!  These pictures were taken as we spun round and round, but it looks like we're standing still.  Maybe if the photographer (my mom that day) rode with us the background would blur?  Hmmm, I wonder if I can talk her into trying that next time. :o)

I also feel the need to say I did not injure my ankle in the second photo!  I don't know why I'm standing all weird like that???  I must've just turned from checking on the baby...yeah, I'll go with that. :o)

JJ

PS: When we left the park, we filled that big cup up with WATER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Making lifelong memories with our children are the best.

    Where about in Texas are you? I have a daughter who lives in Houston and another about to move, and she says its H.O.T.

    Hugs
    Wendy
    Justine Tissue Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Central Texas, think Austin. I have family in Houston too...it's a bit more humid there, but not much different.

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)