Sunday, July 21, 2013

Grandma Style



Rose Earrings: Maternal Great Grandmother's
Red Beads: Paternal Great Grandmother's
Sead Necklace: Hubby's Grandmother's
Heart with Pearls Pendant: Gift from Hubby
Flower Ring: Gift from Mom
Cameo Ring: Gift from Mother-in-Law
White and Yellow Gold Bands: Always wear
Dress: TJMaxx
Purple Suede Wedges: Dillards (clearance)

I forgot to reapply my Red lipstick before taking photos. *sigh*  I decided that "this is me" in real life.  So even if photos aren't "perfect", I still post them.  I DID wear lipstick to church though. :o)  Too bad for the blog that photos didn't get snapped until 2 hours after church was over.  We had music practice to stay late for.  Every great once in a while, I will get to take photos BEFORE church, but I don't think it's happened since the baby's been born. :o)

JJ


3 comments:

  1. Lovely punchy- printed dress! :)

    Courtney

    http://cupcakeobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)