Saturday, December 14, 2013

Got Foam?



Dress: Thrifted (and raised hem)
Belt: Local
Petticoat: Self Made
Boots: DWS (clearance)
Red Coat: Thrifted

It looks like it snowed inside...the insulation was sprayed in our house!!!  Can you tell how excited I am?  In case you can't, I'm reeeeeeeally, really excited!!!!  Opie thinks we're moving in next week.  :o)  We told him it would still be a bit longer, but move in is definitely getting closer.

Rocket and I are looking for the "Kitties" down in the yard. :o)

JJ

Linking up with Passion for Fashion

12 comments:

  1. oh I love this !! Great check patterned dress, with a bit of a 50's vibe going on enhanced by the petticoats. The red tights and red coat top is off superbly. Lurvely !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!! How much longer? Love the red coat JJ.
    happy holidays to you and yours
    huggies
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I didn't know you were having a house built! Can't wait to see it! I love that outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Every little bit of progress excites me, we're building it ourselves so it's slow going. :o)

      Delete
  4. Love the tights and petticoat...you made it?! Shut up! How exciting that you get to move in soon...yay!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas JJ to you and your family. I wish you a wonderful time and enjoy the moment.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    My name is Eric and I am a big fan of you!!
    You have great pictures, with beautifull leg-fashion...
    I

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)