Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rudolph



Cardigan: Thrifted
Blouse: Thrifted
Belt: Local
Skirt: Self Made
Frye Boots: DSW (clearance)
Petticoat: Self Made

I have been planning to make this Classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer skirt for three Christmases now, I finally did it! :o)  I have worn it as much as possible this month!!!

I wore it with a plain black long sleeve tee at my Mom's Christmas (with my leopard slippers instead of "real" shoes, hehe)

This was how I wore it to church one Sunday morning.  It was the day we had our Children's Church Christmas Play, so it seemed appropriate.

I also wore it to Opie's school play.

I am more than a bit sad to put it away for a year. :o(  I guess I'll just have to make another one out of the Charlie Brown "Let it Snow" fabric.  Yes, that'll cheer me up! :o)

JJ

12 comments:

  1. You look happy and cheerful JJ. Didn't know you can sew. Gee you seems to have many talents girl. Sweetie I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of Happiness, Love and Joy. I am so glad we 'met'
    kisses and a big big hug
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I LOVE to sew. :o) Yes, I'm happy we "met" too! :o)

      Delete
  2. you look so beautiful :)
    Happy new year :)
    http://buyleatherjacketsonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Rudolph! It is my absolute favorite Christmas show!!! I would totally wear that...it's so unexpected and cool!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! I love your skirt!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy outfit! I love that skirt on you. I like surprising everyone at church with my outfits. Got to keep it interesting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dressing up is so much fun! Several people at church have told me they look forward to seeing what I wear next. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)